I have officially grown out of my TummyTub and so had my first proper bath in a bathtub with mummy tonight.
At first it felt strange as, all of a sudden, there was so much water around me but I quickly got the hang of it and had a great time.
I think this might become my new favourite thing to do.
Also, since my last post I've made the following progress:
- I can say "tata"
- I can find my tata under a duvet
- I can lick my parents' faces
- I can stand up holding onto a chair
- I can push off the table during meals
- I can "jump" while lying down
- I can lift one arm while in a crawling position
- I can beat a rhythm on a box with my hand
- I can show off my new teeth which are the top two middle ones
- I can call out "mama" when I'm hungry in the middle of the night